Things to do in Pench National Park
We recommend the following activities while visiting Pench National Park :
- Visit the Potter’s Village at Pachdhar – Our guide will help you understand the local culture, may be you can try your hand in making a pitcher too
- Go Boating Near The Pench Reservoir
- Unwind & Relax
- Shiva Temple
- Mahakaleshwar Temple
- Tathastu Art Centre
- Shasthi Mata Temple
- Baghin Nala – This area lies within the park and is known for tiger spotting.
- Sitaghat/Raiyakassa – Marvel at the scenic views of the Pench Rivera along with sighting exotic birds.
- Piyorthadi – Head to this area for a rendezvous with tigers.