Places to visit in Orchha
Orchha is a heaven for tourists & offers ample tourist sight seeing & places of interest.
• River rafting in Betwa river / kayaking
• An evening visit to the Orchha Wildlife Sanctuary. The view of the setting sun over the Chhatris (Cenotaphs) is a photographer delights.
• Orchha Fort
• Chattris on the Betwa river
• Laxminarayan temple – is artistically decorated with a spectacular mural paintings from mythological themes
• Visit Orchha Nature Reserve, a birders paradise in winters
• Chaturbhuj Temple
• Ramraja Temple
• Light and Sound Show
• Rani Mahal
• Jehangir Mahal
• Raja Mahal
• Dau Ji ki Haveli
• Sundar mahal
• Shopping-souvenirs, handicrafts beaded chains, gem stones
Wherever you stay, do not miss to visit the MP Tourism run Sheesh Mahal. Have breakfast,lunch or dinner at their “Jharokha” restaurant. This is located a walking distance from Ramraja temple, besides the Jehangir Mahal.