Welcome To Madhya Pradesh - The Heart of Incredible India
Indore & Mandu Tour Package
Palaces, Forts & Ancient Monuments
Madhya Pradesh can be said to be the microcosm of India, for the land reflects the glory of India in many ways. These can relate to the architectural grandeur of its palaces, temples and mosques, the natural beauty surrounding the Vindhyas and other regions, the prehistoric art at places like Bhimbetka, the pilgrimage centres of Amarkantak, Chitrakoot and others, and the adventure trail of the tiger sanctuaries to name a few. For those with a
spiritual bent of mind and in the quest for peace and tranquility, the land of Sanchi can be an added attraction in the Madhya Pradesh tourism circuit.
“Incredible Madhya Pradesh “ Experience
1N Indore – 1N Mandu
A curated itinerary, just for you
Explore Madhya Pradesh
Tour Theme : 3 days itinerary for Madhya Pradesh Tour
Inclusion : Private transfer, guide & meals
Pick up points : Indore
Nearest Airport : Indore
Nearest Railway Station : Indore
- We pick you up & c/in at your hotel at Indore.
- Freshen up & we proceed to visit local sigh seeing of Indore Khajrana temple, Rajwada, Lal Bagh Palace & Kanch Mandir.
- In the evening, we take you to Chappan Dukan ( 56 shops ) where you can taste the famous Shikhanji.Later, proceed to Sarafa to taste the renouned Bhutte ki Khees,Jalebi & Rabdi,etc.
- Overnight Indore.
- After breakfast, c/out & proceed for for Mandu ( 100 Kms | 3 Hrs drive ).
- C/in at your resort at Mandu & after a brief rest, proceed to visit Jahaz Mahal, Rani Roopmati Mahal, Hindola Mahal, Rani Roopmati Palace, Hoshang Shah’s tomb, Baz Bahadur’s palace, Nilkanth & Asharfi Mahal, Champa Baoli & Echo Point.
- Overnight Mandu.
Our Shout Out
Need aSSISTANCE ?
i4u Travel Services, is a leading travel agency of Madhya Pradesh, recognized by MP Tourism & recommended on Tripadvisor & is renowned for providing the best sight seeing tours for all the tourist destinations in Madhya Pradesh.
Share your preferences & we will advise the best of Madhya Pradesh Tourism.
Please fill out the form and we will get back to you shortly.