How to reach Kanha National Park from Raipur
Visiting Kanha National Park is very convenient from Raipur.
It is recommended to stay at the Mukki gate of Kanha National Park as it is conveniently located while travelling from Raipur to Kanha National Park.
How to reach Kanha National Park from Raipur – By Road
The roads from Raipur to Kanha National Park is smooth with less traffic. The total drive is of 220 kms & will take around 5 hrs.
Navigation for Raipur to Kanha National Park
• Drive from Subhash Rd to Jawahar Nagar
• Head southeast on Jala Rd
• Turn right at Gyan ganga school toward Subhash Rd
• Turn right onto Subhash Rd Pass by IndusInd Bank ATM (on the left)
• Drive along NH53, Dhamdha Rd, Durg – Bemetara Rd/Durg Dhamdha Rd, Gandai Rd and SH 5 – 2 h 6 min (86.2 km}
• Continue to Sahaspur – 54 min (32.5 km)
• Drive from Baihar Birsa Saletekri Rd to Chhapara – 1 h 44 min (71.2 km)
• Drive to your destination – 1 h 11 min (29.7 km)
Click here to download the road navigation for Raipur to Kanha National Park.