How to reach Kanha from Nagpur
Kanha National Park
The vast grasslands of Kanha National Park, stretching over an area of 2,000 sq km, are surrounded by the Satpura Mountains, which stand at heights ranging from 450 and 900 m. comprising the Banjar and Halon valleys of the erstwhile princely provinces of Central India, Kanha became a hunting ground for the British between 1879 and 1910. In 1933, it was established as a sanctuary and was eventually declared a National Park in 1955.
Visiting Kanha National Park is very convenient from Nagpur.
From Nagpur, Kanha National Park can be comfortably reached by road.
The roads from Nagpur to Kanha National Park is smooth with intermittent heavy traffic. The total drive is of 270 kms & will take around 6 hrs.
Navigation for Bandhavgarh to Kanha National Park
• Follow NH 44, MP SH 11A and Chiraidongri – Kanha Rd to Madhya Pradesh
• Continue onto NH 44
• Turn right toward NH 44
• Continue onto NH 44 Toll road
• Continue straight to stay on NH 44 Pass by Bank of India (on the left)
• Turn right at रग रग वंदे मातरम कायालय onto Seoni Bypass Rd/MP SH 26 Continue to follow MP SH 26 Pass by Patel Restaurant And Dhaba Bordai (on the left in 1.5 km)
• Continue onto Seoni Bypass Rd
• Turn right onto MP SH 11A/MP SH 12 Continue to follow MP SH 11A Pass by Raut Paan Senter (on the right in 13.5 km)
• Turn right at Sub Health Centre onto Chiraidongri – Kanha Rd/Chiraidongri – Kanhav Rd Continue to follow Chiraidongri – Kanha Rd Pass by akanksha rice mill indri (on the right in 5.6 km)
• Turn right
Arrive Kanha National Park
Download the road navigation for Nagpur to Kanha National Park
i4U Travel Services - Your Host in the "Heart of Incredible India"
Who are we
Share your preferences & we will advise the best of Madhya Pradesh Tourism.