How to reach Bhedaghat from Kanha National Park
The marble rocks of Bhedaghat are undoubtedly one of the most famous sites to visit for almost every traveler. These marble rocks are naturally formed and a boat ride amidst these rocks makes for a surreal experience. And what’s more, you just might chance upon fossils if you look closely enough.
A cable car ride offers spectacular view of the Dhuadhar waterfalls & the boat ride is an unforgettable experience in itself.
While visiting Kanha National Park, it is recommended to visit Bhedaghat (Marble Rocks) located 17 kms away from Jabalpur.
How to reach Bhedaghat from Kanha National Park – By Road
The roads from Kanha National Park to Bhedaghat is moderately smooth with less traffic. The total drive is of 200 kms & will take around 4.5 hrs.
Navigation from Kanha National Park to Bhedaghat
• Head northwest toward Chiraidongri – Kanha Rd – 3 min (650 m)
• Continue on Chiraidongri – Kanha Rd to Degree College Rd – 1 h 36 min (59.7 km)
• Take Niwari-Pindrai Rd, Dhanora – Mandla Rd and Palari Rd to MP SH 40 – 1 h 17 min (48.1 km)
• Continue to NH34 – 33 min (22.6 km)
• Drive to Bhedaghat Main Rd – 15 min (6.9 km)
Click here to download the road navigation from Kanha National Park to Bhedaghat .